Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Why I'm Here and Who I Am...

I'm taking 'Cinematic Modernism' because I'm interested in the way various media interplay and to what effect their convergence comes. I like the idea of studying film not just on its own merits, but as an intersecting vector of a mediated cultural sphere. Moreover, as the title of this blog suggests, I'm enthusiastic about modernism - especially the high-modernist poets who, sadly, I don't think we'll be studying.

And about myself: I was born. I became a geek. The end.

Enjoy every sandwich.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Do you like ice cream sandwiches?

Mark said...

I've not as such eaten one, that is to assume one simply eats ice cream sandwiches.

Wait, didn't Elvis eat deep-friend ice cream sandwiches? - odd, if that is in fact the case.